This chili recipe is estimated to contain 280 mg of calcium per serving…a great dish to eat if you’re calcium deficient.
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds chicken breast, cubed
- 3/4 cup onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 46.5 ounces (3 cans) great northern white beans, drained
- 8 ounces (2 cans) green chilies, chopped
- 14.5 ounces organic low sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup unsweetend almond milk
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a stock pot, brown chicken, onion, and garlic in olive oil until cooked through.
- Stir in beans, broth, chilies and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, simmer uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in greek yogurt and almond milk.
- Add shredded cheese to the top and serve.